- This section contains information concerning the management of https://www.assocoffee.com/in with regard to the processing of users' data at https://www.assocoffee.com/.
- This policy is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Personal Data Protection Code and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with https://www.assocoffee.com/ and can be reached at the address on the home page: https://www.assocoffee.com/
- The policy only applies to www.assocoffee.com and does not apply to other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when they connect to the web pages of www.assocoffee.com, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, in accordance with Italian and European legislation.
- This policy may be subject to change due to the introduction of new legislation in this regard, you are therefore advised to check this page periodically.
- If the user is under 16 years of age, in accordance with Article 8, c.1 of EU Regulation 2016/679, he or she must legitimise his or her consent by means of the authorisation of his or her parents or legal guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Controller
- The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other entity which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is: Carlo Lamera, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, the user may contact him at the following e-mail address [email protected]
2 – Data Processor
- The data processor is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other entity that processes personal data on behalf of the controller: Carlo Lamera
- Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation No 2016/679, by appointment of the data controller, the data processor of the https://www.assocoffee.com/ website is: Carlo Lamera
3 – Place of Data Processing
- The processing of data generated by the use of https://www.assocoffee.com/ takes place at ASSO COFFEE SRL
VIA LOMBARDIA 7/9 24055 COLOGNO AL SERIO (BG)
- If necessary, the data connected with the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant premises.
III – COOKIES
1 – Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that carried out the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case your use of the website and the services offered may be impaired. To proceed without changing your cookie options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies the site uses:
2 – Technical cookies
- There are a number of technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which is then collected by websites. The best known and most widely used of these is HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate the user's access to and use of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings for managing or deactivating cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by modifying the settings of his internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the website.
- The use of technical cookies enables the safe and efficient use of the site.
- The cookies that are placed in the browser and transmitted by Google Analytics or through the statistics service of blogger or similar are technical only if they are used for optimization of the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules on information and consent apply to analytics cookies as to technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration, a distinction can be made between temporary session cookies, which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and serve to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in at each page visited, and permanent cookies, which remain active on the computer until they expire or are deleted by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the private area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored in a persistent way but only for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and they disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server and necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – Third-party cookies
- In relation to origin, we distinguish between cookies sent to your browser directly from the site you are visiting and third-party cookies sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies are tracking cookies used to detect online behaviour, understand interests and thus tailor advertising propositions to users.
- Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. These are sent from third-party domains external to the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to collect information about user behaviour on https://www.assocoffee.com/. This information is collected anonymously in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles of users in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules laid down by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy notices and the instructions for managing or disabling cookies published on the relevant web pages.
4 – Profiling cookies
- Profiling cookies are those that create profiles of the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user when browsing the web.
- When using these types of cookies the user must give explicit consent.
- Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
IV – DATA PROCESSED
1 – Data processing methods
- Like all websites, this website makes use of log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. The information collected may be as follows:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the website;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- the visitor's source (referral) and exit web pages;
- possibly the number of clicks.
- This information is processed automatically and collected in an exclusively aggregate form for the purpose of verifying the proper functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed in accordance with the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, to block attempts to damage the site itself or to harm other users, or in any case harmful or criminal activities. Such data is never used to identify or profile the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that users of the website decide to make public by means of the services and tools made available to them is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this website from any liability for any breach of the law. It is up to the user to verify that he or she has the permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 – Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the website during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
- Advertising via Social Networks with Profiling
- Offering assistance
- Ensuring good navigability and improving the user experience
- The data will be stored for the period strictly necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purpose and in any case not longer than 5 years.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the website) are retained for the time strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose.
3 – Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary in order to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the website set up for particular services on request.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through his or her browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the website.
- For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
– Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Social Network Plugin
- La raccolta e l’uso delle informazioni ottenute a mezzo del plugin sono regolati dalle rispettive informative privacy dei social network, alle quali si prega di fare riferimento:
1. RIGHTS OF THE USER
2. Article 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
3. The website https://www.assocoffee.com/intende therefore informs the user of the existence:
– the right of the data subject to request from the controller access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, para. 3, letter a) Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, para. 3, letter a) Legislative Decree 196/2003) or limitation of their processing (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to object, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (art. 21 EU Regulation). 3, lett. a) D.Lgs. 196/2003) or the limitation of processing concerning him (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), as well as the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co. 3, lett. b) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
– the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, para. 3, letter C) Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
- Requests may be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the form provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to the address [email protected]
- Where processing is based on Art. 6(1)(a) - express consent to use - or Art. 9(2)(a) - express consent to use genetic, biometric, health-related data, data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade-union membership, data revealing racial or ethnic origin or political opinions - you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing based on your consent given before the revocation.
- Likewise, in the event of a breach of the regulations, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring processing in Italy.
- For a more detailed examination of your rights, see Articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- To exercise one or more of the above rights, you may contact us at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
- – DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
- This website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorised and strictly regulated by Article 45(1) of EU Regulation 2016/679, so no further consent is required. The above-mentioned companies guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
- No data will ever be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq. of the EU Regulation.
VII. SECURITY OF DATA PROVIDED
- This website processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of people in charge of the website organisation (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VIII. AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the event of significant changes and updates, users will be notified accordingly.
3. Previous versions of the document will in any case be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 21/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.