Termini e condizioni di vendita
Art. 1 – General provisions
1. The user navigating in this area accesses Asso Coffee, accessible through the url: https://www.assocoffee.com/ . Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the website implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the website as indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Company: Asso Coffee Srl
Headquarters: Via Lombardia 7/9
VAT tax: IT04188270161
Registered in the REA, number BG-443034
3. Before accessing the products provided by the site, the user must read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Asso Coffee reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without prior notice.
5. You can use the site and thus access and purchase products provided by it in the following languages:
Art. 2 – Subject
1. The present General Conditions of Sale regulate the offer, the forwarding and the acceptance of purchase orders of products on Asso Coffee and do not regulate, instead, the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects other than the seller who are present on the same website through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from other parties, we recommend that you check their terms and conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. In order to conclude the purchase contract, you will need to fill in the electronic form and submit it following the relevant instructions.
2. It contains a reference to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the delivery methods of the purchased products and the relevant shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal, and the methods and timing for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale including the policy on the right of withdrawal and on the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after checking that the data contained therein is correct.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order process is completed. This will be done by clicking on the " Conclude order " button at the end of the guided procedure.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes over the order for processing.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the website and to provide his/her personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. Once registration has taken place, the user will receive a confirmation email at the email address provided. The confirmation must be communicated within a maximum of 10 days. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, Asso Coffee shall be released from any commitment to the user.
3. The confirmation will in any case exonerate Asso Coffee from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user is obliged to promptly inform Asso Coffee of any variation of his own data communicated at any time.
4. If the user communicates inaccurate or incomplete data, or if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Asso Coffee shall have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the relevant shortcomings have been remedied.
5. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Asso Coffee will assign to the same a user name and a password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system of the user's accesses to the Services and the only system capable of identifying the user that the acts carried out through such access will be attributed to him and will have a binding effect on him.
6. The user undertakes to keep his access data secret and to store them with due care and diligence and not to pass them on, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 – Products availability
1. The availability of the products refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence of several users on the site, the products may be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after the order confirmation e-mail has been sent, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of goods. In this eventuality, the order will be automatically rectified by eliminating the unavailable product and the purchaser will be informed immediately by e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, terminating the contract, Asso Coffee will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment Asso Coffee became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
1. Asso Coffee sells:
Barista accessories such as tampers, portafilters, aprons, towels, tampers accessories, latte art pens, milk pitchers and more.
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the following link: https://www.assocoffee.com/shop
Art. 7 – Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products shall be as indicated on the website from time to time, unless there is an obvious error.
2. In case of error Asso Coffee will inform the purchaser as soon as possible allowing the confirmation of the order at the right amount or the cancellation. There will not subsist in any case for Asso Coffee the obligation to supply what has been sold at the lower price erroneously indicated.
3. The website prices include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. Changes do not apply to orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once you have selected the products you want, they will be added to your shopping cart. Simply follow the purchase instructions, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
5. The payment can be made by:
PayPal, credit card payment, bank transfer in advance
Art. 8 – Delivery
1. Asso Coffee will only deliver to the address provided by the user at the time of purchase.
2. Delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 2-4 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the term estimated at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum term of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
3. For European Union countries, delivery will be made within 2-7 working days, and in any case, within the maximum period of thirty days.
4. In non-EU territories, delivery will take place within 5-10 working days, and in any case, within the maximum period of thirty days.
5. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the location of the order and how to arrange a new delivery or collection from the warehouse.
6. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons for which we are not responsible after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we shall assume that it is intended to terminate the contract.
7. As a consequence of the termination of the contract the amounts will be returned, excluding delivery costs and any additional costs resulting from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any event, within 29 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the purchaser.
8. Shipping costs are at the expense of the purchaser and are explicitly highlighted when the order is placed.
Art. 9 – Passing of risk
1. The risks relating to the products shall be borne by the purchaser from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products shall be deemed to have been acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due in respect thereof, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, whichever occurs later.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is liable for any defect in the products offered on the website, including non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the purchaser has concluded the contract as a consumer, i.e. any natural person acting on the site for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession, if any, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect becomes apparent within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; that the purchaser submits a formal complaint regarding the defect within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognised by the purchaser; that the online return form is correctly completed.
3. In the event of non-conformity, the purchaser who has concluded the contract as a consumer shall be entitled to have the products restored to conformity without charge by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract in respect of the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products shall be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to Article 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the purchaser in a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period begins on the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to Asso Coffee by means of an explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered letter with return receipt to the address:
Via Lombardia 7/9
24055 Cologno al Serio BG
4. The purchaser may exercise the right of withdrawal by sending an e-mail to the PEC address email@example.com containing the decision to withdraw from the contract.
5. The goods must be returned to:
Via Lombardia 7/9
24055 Cologno al Serio BG
6. The goods must be returned undamaged, in their original packaging, complete in all their parts and complete with the attached fiscal documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the website will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 14 days.
7. As provided for in Article 56(3) of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the website may suspend the refund until receipt of the goods or until the purchaser has demonstrated that he has returned the goods.
8. The right of withdrawal will not apply in case the services and products of Asso Coffee are included in the categories of art. 59 of the Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will make the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the purchaser at the time of purchase. In the case of payment by bank transfer, and if the purchaser wishes to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the refund to be made.
Art. 12 – Processing of data
1. By using the website the user authorises the processing of his/her personal data. This policy is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code for the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
2. The data controller is Carlo Lamera.
3. The data processor, appointed by the owner, is Carlo Lamera.
4. The data will be processed at Asso Coffee srl, Via Lombardia 7/9, 24055 Cologno al Serio (BG), Italy.
5. Data processing is carried out exclusively in electronic form, using IT tools and supports to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The information stored is protected against unauthorised access.
6. We process data provided by users regarding purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address and any other data provided.
7. The purpose of the use of such data is the execution of the purchase order and payments, the communication of such data to third party providers of payment and shipping services as well as contacts of an informative nature regarding the activities and services of the site, offers of a commercial nature from affiliated companies and business partners.
8. The provision of data and consent to the processing of data for the purposes of the aim of the contract, i.e. the execution of the order and the related payment, is necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract. Therefore, the refusal to provide such data or to consent to its processing will make it impossible for the user to purchase the products and services offered.
9. The provision of data and consent to its processing for the purposes of commercial communications is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to consent to its processing may make it impossible for the user to receive such further services.
10. The user is always entitled to have his or her data updated, corrected or supplemented; he or she is also entitled to have his or her data deleted, transformed into an anonymous form or blocked if processed in violation of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed, certification that the operations have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort in relation to the right protected.
11. The user has the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, and to the processing of personal data concerning him or her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
12. The user may also revoke at any time the consent to the processing of his/her data previously given to Asso Coffee.
13. All rights provided for by EU Regulation 2016/679 and Law 196/2003 can be exercised by the user by writing to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. On the first visit, the user will be asked to choose his language and will be offered the possibility of saving his preferred language. To this end, the user authorises the use of identification codes known as cookies, i.e. small files sent by its Internet server and recorded on the hard disk of the user's computer.
15. The hard disk collects information about the user's language preference and stores the pages of the site visited. Cookies are used to prevent the user from receiving the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the user's browser type.
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale is null and void for any reason whatsoever, this will not affect the validity of and compliance with the other provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 – Contacts
1. All enquiries may be sent by e-mail to email@example.com, by telephone to the following numbers: +39 035 027 46 09 / +39 392 337 4173, and by post to the following address:
Asso Coffee srl, Via Lombardia 7/9, 24055 Cologno al Serio, Bergamo
Art. 15 – Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Italian law, without prejudice to any other overriding mandatory provision of the purchaser's country of habitual residence. Accordingly, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same shall be settled exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. Any dispute shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Milan.
These conditions were drawn up on 24/06/2021.